Friday, August 26, 2011

The Fabulousness of the Flop

It's been months -- MONTHS -- since I last posted! Please allow me to apologize. I did not mean to neglect you all but the truth of the matter is, I was having a bit of a problem with my caboose. It is very hard to motivate oneself to blog when you possess an Ass of Explosion. The good news is that some FortiFlora and super fancy duck and green pea cat food has finally appeased my innards and my poops are back to being a-okay!

TMI over-shares taken care of, allow me to get to the meat of this post: Flops. Are. Awesome.


I spend, oh, I'd say about 95% of my day on my back. My preference is to throw myself at one of the human's feet and lay there but I can flop anywhere. On the floor. On a chair. On the couch. On the bed. Anywhere! I feel it helps with my alignment and centers my chi.


No comments:

Post a Comment