Thursday, April 28, 2011

I've been cut off!

I am no longer allowed in the bathroom. All because the humans don't like me doing this:


It's not my fault that the waste basket in there is filled with empty toilet paper rolls (SO fun to play with) and used q-tips (SO delicious to munch on) or that the toilet is full of water for me to stick my paws into and make it go *splish-splish-splish*. If God didn't want me to play in the bathroom, he would have filled it with vacuum cleaners and snarling dogs!

Banning me from the bathroom is an outrage. An OUTRAGE, I say!

2 comments:

  1. What kind of cat is this? Balanise or Himalayan? Soooo pretty. If you got her at a breeder, could you tell me their contact info? I am looking for a cat just like this. My best email is; alwaystakethefifth@gmail.com
    thanks~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Disco is a Ragdoll! I got him from a breeder here in Southern California. I don't know where you are but the TICA website lists a bunch of Ragdoll breeders by state on their site:

    http://www.tica.org/public/breeds/rd/breeders.php

    If you happen to be in SoCal, the breeder I got Disco from is:

    http://rockcreekranchragdolls.com/

    ReplyDelete