Friday, April 15, 2011

A Day in the Life of a Kitten

I spent some time last night putting together a video of what I do during the course of a day. I couldn't put in everything of course but this is a good snapshot. I chuckled when I noticed that Vimeo used the scariest looking screen grab in the entire video as the thumbnail. Do not fret, though! There's only a little bit of fierceness in the video; it's 99.9% cute.

(UPDATE: I swapped out the thumbnail with something that wasn't quite so frightening)



This will be my last blog post until Monday night or Tuesday morning. You see, the girl-type human is going to Vegas and she's leaving me in charge of taking care of the man-type who is staying home with me. This is a big responsibility! He needs a lot of attention and care so I doubt I will have time for anything else other than looking after him.

See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment