Sunday, April 10, 2011

Weekend Wrap-up

First off, sorry that I didn't write an entry yesterday. My humans took me outside. On a leash.


I haven't decided what I think of it yet -- there were a lot of strange smells and sounds. I think I might enjoy it eventually but, for now, it was kind of scary. I was relieved when we finally went back inside and I decided that I would rather cuddle for the rest of the evening than write up a blog entry.



Oh, you know what else happened yesterday? I got a package in the mail! Well, technically it was addressed to the girl-type human but it was really for me. My aunt and uncle in Texas sent me fancy food, a fancy dish and a fancy toy! I'm glad that someone recognizes how fancy and special I am! I don't have the title of Sir for nothing, you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment