Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Box of Safety™

Like I mentioned, the girl-type human was away visiting Vegas for the past few days. At first, I was very upset that she was gone and spent a great deal of time pouting in the corner of the bedroom. Then I started to worry that the man-type might leave too so I stuck to him like glue! Luckily, he didn't leave and the girl-type came back on Monday night. So all is well again!

I have mentioned my Box of Safety™ previously and figure that it is time to write up a proper post about it. It's pretty neat! To the outside observer, it's just a plain ol' box. And that is exactly what it is when I am not in it.


However, an Invisible Force-field of Awesome envelopes both the box and myself as soon as I jump into it. Nothing can harm me -- MUAHAHAHAHA! It makes me feel very good and safe; it also gives me a primo view of the yard. I think I would like to have a few lasers mounted on the box so I can shoot those annoying squirrels who think they're all that and a bag of catnip.






Finally: I'm giving a meow-out to my buddy, Billy the Cat! It's his birthday and he's a whole two years old! I hope he gets all the Fancy Feast he can handle! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment