Thursday, April 7, 2011

Nom nom nom

The humans are upset with me. All because I did this:


Apparently, this is the cable that hooks up their sound system to their tv. As we all discovered last night, it doesn't seem to work too well when it's been chewed in half. But I couldn't help myself! If the universe did not want me to chew on cables, then the universe would not have made them so very tasty. Seriously, have you tried one? They are delicious!

Anyway, the humans banished me to the bedroom-bathroom-hallway-office wing of the apartment for the rest of the night. That was okay, though, because I got to play Under the Bed Commando. In this game, the hero (me) defends the homeland (the bed) against the Evil Agents of DOOM (feet). I totally won and the villain was vanquished. THESE COLORS DON'T RUN!

This morning, I adopted a contrite expression so the humans would believe that I felt guilty about last night (I don't) and that I won't mess with the cables again (I will). I love them and everything but cables are just too irresistible!

No comments:

Post a Comment