Monday, April 11, 2011

There is something living in the drain

Last night, I was hanging out in the bathtub (as I am inclined to do from time to time) when I noticed something down in the drain. I don't know who or what it is but I know that I must defend my home against it! I attacked the drain like the Fierce Kitten that I am; while I did not manage to capture it, I definitely made it very aware that I will not put up with any of its shenanigans.

In other news, some folks have asked me what I do all day. Let me tell you, I am one busy kitty! In addition to keeping an eye on the bathtub drain, I flop-n-roll at my humans' feet, play with the water in the sink and show that feather toy who's boss. It's tiring work but someone's got to do it!

2 comments:

  1. All righty. Well, you are pretty cute all right, and for a young mancat-in-training, you did a respectable job with that feather toy.

    But you gotta learn: Bare human feet? Your razor-sharp claws? There should be at least a drop or two of the red stuff. Just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mean, I shouldn't give bare feet kisses? I think .. I am confused.

    ReplyDelete