Friday, April 8, 2011

Shower? What the what?!

Yesterday, after the girl-type human left to hang out with someone named Work, the man-type human.. he ... he ... I can hardly bring myself to talk about it.

He brought me into this small, tiled closet, turned some knobs on the wall and water started to fall from this metal thing above us. And then he lathered me up with bubbly stuff before rinsing me off so the bubbles would go away. All my nice, poofy, fluffy fur: WET.

I was a big boy and didn't scratch him but, I will admit, I did cry a little bit. I had to spend the rest of the day licking myself dry. I do look fantastic and my coat is extra soft and fluffy now but I hope I don't have to do that again any time soon. It wore me out!

2 comments:

  1. I bet you smell really good! Next time, tell your human types that they can use a blow dryer to dry you off, and make you fluffy. It makes a lot if noise, but you will look really nice when you are done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He did use a hair dryer on me but I did not like it, not one bit! But maybe the girl-type human would do it better; she's the one who uses it on herself every day.

    ReplyDelete