Tuesday, April 5, 2011

How I got my name

Actually, I've always had a name. I should really call this post 'How the humans correctly guessed my name' because it took them a while. This was no fault of mine; I just think they might be a little slow, bless their hearts.

They spent the first few days calling me all sorts of different things: Pancake, Pullo, Gaius, Helo, Butters, Buffer and Kenny Powers. I will admit that the last name is awesome but let's be frank: there can only be one Kenny Powers.

When I saw them floundering with their guesses, I broke it down so simply that even they were able to get it. First, I spent the day doing this:


Then, when they were getting ready to go to bed, I woke up and went crazy bananas. The man-type human (he seems to be the smarter of the pair) remarked: 'He must have been sleeping all day so he'd have enough energy for the cat-disco tonight.'

Bingo, buddy. Every night is Caturday Night Fever for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment