Thursday, April 14, 2011

Hello, vet!

Today, the girl-type human took me to a place called Vet. There were lots of strange animal smells but everyone was really nice and gushed about how handsome I am. And it's true! I am very, very good looking. Ridiculously so, if I do say so myself (and I do).

Don't worry, gentle readers! There's nothing wrong with me. I just went in to get microchipped so I am very high-tech now. I'm pretty sure it will give me bionic super powers! I will keep you informed on that front; perhaps I will take up vigilante crime-fighting! What do you think? I already have a mask! HA!

Last night, the girl-type human (you know, I really should name my humans) hung out with Work for a long, long time. She didn't get home until almost midnight! I was sooooo happy to see her! I followed her everywhere she went; she thought I was trying to trip her but I was just trying to flop on her feet to get her to stop a minute and give me some love. Then? Then?! Almost as soon as she got home, she went out again! I sat by the door and cried and cried and cried. She must have heard me because she came back after only a minute, carrying something called Mail in her hands. Let me tell you, though -- that was the longest minute ever! EVAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment